- Financial Assistance
- Patient Portals
- Visitor Badging
- Discounts, Collections and Payment Plans
- Your Hospital Stay
- Admission & Discharge Information
- Request Medical Records
- Insurance Information
- Quality Information
- Preparing for Your Surgery
- Billing Information
- Directions and Parking
- Patient Amenities
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Choose Wisely
Patients & Visitors
Visitors are an important part of the healing process, and we encourage your family and friends to visit.
- It is suggested that no more than two visitors at a time be permitted.
- Any person with flu-like symptoms or other transmittable illness should not visit.
- Children under age 14 should never be left unattended in any area of the hospital.
- Tobacco-use is not permitted in the hospital or on hospital property. This includes electronic cigarettes.
Valet parking is available for $3. For the convenience of our patients and visitors, we provide valet parking Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at the Fountain Building and France Tower main entrances. If choosing to self-park, courtesy carts driven by dedicated volunteers, are available most days, Monday through Friday, to provide transportation to and from the parking areas and the main entrance.
There is a wide variety of choices for meals and snacks at Halifax Health:
Located on the Ground Level of the Fountain Building, the Cafeteria offers a wide selection of hot, fresh foods, snacks and refreshments.
Breakfast: Monday - Friday 6:30 - 9:30 am
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
France Tower Cafe'
Located on Level 1 of the France Tower, the France Tower Café offers gourmet coffee, sandwiches, salads, soups, pizzas and pastries.
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Guest Meal Trays
Room Service is primarily for patients. However, guest trays are available on most units for $4 for breakfast and $6 for lunch or dinner, paid for by cash only.