DAYTONA BEACH, FLA. – (November 13, 2018) – The Halifax Health - Hospice 29th Annual Tree of Remembrance Holiday Collection of ornaments and collectibles will be available to holiday shoppers at the Volusia Mall starting November 20 through December 23. The ornaments are also available at the Halifax Health - Hospice Port Orange Care Center, West Volusia Care Center and the gift shop located inside Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach until December 23.
This exclusive collection of ornaments and collectibles includes a classic angel tree topper, the annual Always in Our Hearts ornament, Peace Dove, Veterans Honor and Vibrant Butterfly ornaments, two ornaments handcrafted by WORC, Inc., as well as plush Teddy Bears and more. Items can be purchased with a donation varying from $20 to $500. This year, all ornaments have the Halifax Health – Hospice logo on a small tag or printed on the back. Proceeds will support the Halifax Health - Hospice Patient Memorial Fund.
In recognition of each purchaser’s donation, by their request, a loved one’s name will be placed on a signature memory/honor tag and put on the Halifax Health-Hospice Tree of Remembrance located inside the Volusia Mall, outside of the food court in front of H & M.
Halifax Health - Hospice offers many convenient ways to place ornament orders:
- The Tree of Remembrance site at Volusia Mall, 1700 W. International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach, November 20 through December 23, 11 a.m.-6 p.m.; closes at 5:30 p.m. on Sundays; schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Online at www.halifaxhealth.org/hospice/tor.
- Halifax Health-Hospice Port Orange Care Center, 3800 Woodbriar Trail in Port Orange, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Halifax Health-Hospice West Volusia Care Center, 1625 Veterans Memorial Parkway in Orange City, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Halifax Health Medical Center, 303 N. Clyde Morris Blvd. in Daytona Beach
- France Tower Mezzanine: November 29, December 4, 6, 12, 18 from 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Fountain Tower Lobby: November 30, December 5, 10, 20 from 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
For more information on Halifax Health - Hospice programs and services, visit halifaxhealth.org/hospice or call 386.425.4701.
About Halifax Health
Recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, Halifax Health serves Volusia and Flagler counties, providing a continuum of healthcare services through a network of organizations including a tertiary hospital, community hospital, freestanding emergency department, an urgent care, psychiatric services, a cancer treatment center with five outreach locations, the area’s largest hospice, a center for inpatient rehabilitation, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, primary care walk-in clinics, a walk-in clinic specializing in women’s health, a pediatric care community clinic, three children’s medical practices, a home healthcare agency, and an exclusive provider organization. Halifax Health offers the area’s only Level II Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Emergency Department, Child and Adolescent Behavioral Services, complete Neurosurgical Services, OB Emergency Department and Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that cares for babies born as early as 28 weeks. For more information, visit halifaxhealth.org.