DAYTONA BEACH, FLA. – (January 19, 2018) – Halifax Health is proud to announce the schedule for the 2018 Live Your Life Well Race Series hosted in partnership with the Volusia Flagler Family YMCA. The race series consists of 20 distinct events that will take place throughout 2018.
For the fourth consecutive year, Halifax Health and Volusia Flagler YMCA have partnered to host the Live Your Life Well Race Series with the goal of playing a continuing role in the improvement of the overall health and wellness of Volusia and Flagler county residents. The 2018 Live Your Life Well Race Series features the following races:
- January 20: Port Orange LIVESTRONG at the YMCA 5K, Port Orange
- February 11: My Heart Matters 5K Walk and Run, Daytona Beach
- March 24: The Tomoka Marathon, Half Marathon and 5K, Ormond Beach
- April 21: Corporate 5K, Daytona Beach
- May 5: Southeast Volusia Family YMCA 5K, New Smyrna Beach
- May 6: DeLand YMCA Family Fit Fest Triathlon & 5K, DeLand
- June 23: Ormond Beach YMCA Triathlon, Ormond Beach
- July 1: Team RWB Freedom 4 Mile Beach Run and Walk, New Smyrna Beach
- July 21: Port Orange Family YMCA Sprint Triathlon, Port Orange
- September 1: Colorific 5K, Daytona Beach
- September 8: Halifax Health - Hospice 5K, Port Orange
- September 22: DeLand and Four Townes YMCA Kids’ Triathlon, DeLand
- September 29: Run For Success 5K at LPGA International, Daytona Beach
- October 6: Camp Winona Mud Fest, DeLeon Springs
- October 28: Lighthouse Loop Half Marathon and 5K, Port Orange
- November 11: Deltona Honor & Remember 5K Run and Walk, Deltona
- December 1: Ormond Beach 5K Beach Run and Polar Plunge, Ormond Beach
- December 7: Holly Hill Jingle Bell Jog 3K Fun Run and Walk, Holly Hill
- December 8: Bulow Woods Trail Run and Ultra Marathon, Ormond Beach
- December 22: Holiday Bridge Challenge, Ormond Beach
To sign up for any of these races, or for additional information, visit LYLWseries.com.
Recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, Halifax Health serves Volusia and Flagler counties, providing a continuum of healthcare services through a network of organizations including a tertiary hospital, community hospital, freestanding emergency department, an urgent care, psychiatric services, a cancer treatment center with five outreach locations, the area’s largest hospice, a center for inpatient rehabilitation, primary care walk-in clinics, a walk-in clinic specializing in women’s health, a pediatric care community clinic, three children’s medical practices, a home healthcare agency, and an exclusive provider organization. Halifax Health offers the area’s only Level II Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Emergency Department, Child and Adolescent Behavioral Services, complete Neurosurgical Services, OB Emergency Department and Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that cares for babies born as early as 28 weeks. For more information, visit halifaxhealth.org.