Eighteen Halifax Health employees recently completed Halifax Health’s Leadership Academy, a 10-month leadership development and learning program led by Jeff Feasel, president and chief executive officer for Halifax Health.
This year’s participants included:
- Angela Bolte – Patient Access Manager
- Anita Burnette – Endovascular/Special, Procedures Coordinator
- Michael Conklin – Radiologic Technologist
- Jon Creighton – Halifax Health – Hospice Community, Access Liaison
- Janelle Dallarosa – Nurse Manager, Halifax Health Medical Center of Port Orange Emergency Services
- Emily Goldenberg – Manager, Patient Business & Financial Services
- John Guthrie – Director, Corporate Communications
- Matthew Hoffman – Manager, Employee Health
- Kimberly Jones – Nurse Manager, Telemetry, Medical/Surgical
- Natasha Leverett – Operations Coordinator, Volusia Health Network
- Steven Mach – Manager, Financial Operations & Capital Planning
- Liza Monette – Nurse Manager, Halifax Health Medical Center of Port Orange, Medical/Surgical ICU
- Jennifer Morrow – Nurse Manager, Bariatrics, Gastrointestinal, Medical/Surgical
- Deborah Reid – Nurse Manager, Intensive Medical Care
- Edythe Smith – Halifax Health – Hospice Operations Manager
- Reatha Tellis – Nurse Manager, Neuroscience
- Heidi Wright – Nurse Manager, Labor & Delivery/Mother-Baby
- Barbara Zdanis – Director, Physician Services
Halifax Health’s Leadership Academy is a unique program that consists of graduate-level education combined with experiential learning and knowledge sharing. The program exposes emerging leaders to a rich foundation from which to accelerate leadership experience and gain critical leadership competencies. Participants learn cutting-edge principles, skills, techniques and strategies to help move the organization forward and effect positive change throughout the organization and the community. Individual leadership skills are enhanced, complemented by an enriched curriculum, individual assessment, coaching and personal mentoring.
Recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, Halifax Health serves East Central Florida, providing a continuum of healthcare services through a network of organizations including a tertiary hospital, community hospital, psychiatric services, a cancer treatment center with four outreach locations, the area’s largest hospice, a center for inpatient rehabilitation, primary care walk-in clinics, a walk-in clinic specializing in women’s health, two community clinics, three children’s medical practices, a home healthcare agency, and an exclusive provider organization. Halifax Health offers East Central Florida’s only Level II Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care Units, Pediatric Emergency Department, Child and Adolescent Behavioral Services, complete Neurosurgical Services and OB Emergency Department. For more information, visit halifaxhealth.org.