- Application deadline November 13, 2019
- We will participate in ERAS for the 2019 – 2020 academic year
- Last interviews November 29, 2019
- NRMP match day January 8, 2020
- Rank order deadline December 14, 2016
All applications are individually reviewed and considered by the program director and recruitment committee.
Overnight accommodations are provided at a beach-side resort. Dinner with our current fellow is offered the evening before the interview. Spouse/partner of applicants are welcome.
(SUBMISSION THROUGH ERAS REQUIRED)
US citizenship or permanent resident status is required. Visas are not sponsored. Active Florida licensure is required of incoming fellows.
- Application form AMSSM
- Personal statement of interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter from residency Program Director
- Two additional letters of recommendation
- USMLE transcripts
- Medical School Diploma
- ECFMG certification (if applicable)
Additional International Medical Graduate requirements
- Graduation from medical school within the last 6 years and work experience in a US clinical setting for at least 12 months (responsible for patient care) within the last 3 years is required confirming current experience.
- Current ECFMG certification and a passing grade on the Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA) are required. International medical graduates must have completed all requirements set by the ECFMG to be eligible to participate in the match.
- Original transcripts provided by USMLE are required for applications to be considered.
Questions & Mailing Address
Family Medicine Residency and Sports Medicine Fellowship Coordinator
Halifax Health Sports Medicine Fellowship
201 N Clyde Morris Blvd, Ste 200
Daytona Beach, FL 32114