By the completion of the Program the student must have passed the minimum number of exams per category and must perform a Terminal/Final Competency Evaluation for each of the major categories with a minimum of 85%. The competency requirements are based on current ARRT standards. In addition to the radiographic procedures, the following graduation requirements must be met:
- Must maintain a minimum 85% average per course and complete all required courses in the Program.
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA in each required course at DSC and complete all coursework during the 24 months of the Program. The student is not permitted to attend the graduation ceremony if the courses are not completed.
- Must pass the six-month and one year test with an 85% or above. Failure of either test will result in dismissal.
- Must make up all missed clinical time and classroom assignments.
- Must return all books to the Medical Library and Program Library.
- Must successfully pass comprehensive final exam with an 80% or above.
- Must successfully pass review exams with a 75% or above average score.
- Must complete and return graduation application to DSC by deadline.
- Must turn in radiation monitoring device, ID access badge to Program Office.
- Must complete and return Exit Interview Survey.
- Must hold AS degree or higher to be eligible to sit for the ARRT exam.