Halifax Health Medical Center will cover all expenses for accepted Radiography students in the following areas before Clinical Education courses commence:
- Completion of HR and Employee Nurse Visit
- PPD test for TB (plan visit so you can return to EmployMed in 2 days to have site checked)
- Hepatitis B vaccination, if needed
- Flu Shot (if choose not to have flu shot, you are required to wear a mask whenever working around patients – this is hospital policy)
- Drug Screening (Must test negative)
- TB Mask Fitting
- Background Screening to include FBI finger printing
- Photo ID at Security
All accepted Radiography students are required to provide their own transportation and travel to the all approved clinical sites listed below:
Halifax Health Medical Center
303 N. Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, Fl. 32114
Halifax Health - Medical Center Port Orange
1041 Dunlawton Ave.
Port Orange, Fl. 32127
Halifax Health - Emergency Department of Deltona
3300 Halifax Crossing Blvd.
Deltona, Fl. 32725
Port Orange Imaging
1195 Dunlawton Ave.
Port Orange Fl, 32127
Twin Lakes Imaging
1890 LPGA Blvd.
Daytona Beach, Fl. 32117
Town Center Imaging
21 Hospital Dr. Suite 130
Palm Coast, FL 32164