Halifax Health Medical Center is the area's largest tertiary healthcare provider with a community hospital; Halifax Health Medical Center of Port Orange. There is a total of 758 licensed beds, more than 500 physicians on its medical staff representing more than 40 medical specialties.
Halifax Health is currently seeking to hire:
- Emergency Medicine
- Faculty Member - Family and Sports Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Intensivist - Pediatric Critical Care
- Intensivist - Pulmonary Disease - Critical Care
- Oncology - Radiation
- Orthopaedic Adult Reconstructive
- Psychiatry - Adult
- Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent
- Wound Care
Email Brooke Cameron, Physician Services, at email@example.com for more information and other potential opportunities.