- Behavioral Services
- Cancer Care
- Eye Care
- France Tower Meeting Rooms
- Pediatric Care
- Primary Care
- Twin Lakes Surgery Center
- UF Health Heart and Vascular Surgery - Halifax Health
- Volusia Health Network
- Care for Women
- Center for Advanced Robotic Surgery
- Center for Advanced Wound Healing
- Center for Hand Surgery
- Center for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Emergency Department of Deltona
- Halifax Health - Urgent Care
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
Center for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
At Halifax Health – Center for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, you’ll experience expert precision and expertise from the largest medical center in East Central Florida. This means you have access to medical experts, sophisticated technology and an experienced staff to support you through it all.
Expert Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Halifax Health is proud to have Dr. Gary DeCesare on our team of expert providers. He received his medical degree with honors from the University of South Florida School of Medicine and went on to do his surgical training at Georgetown University in Washington, DC. In addition, he went to do his plastic and reconstructive surgery training at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
At UCLA, he learned from the best cosmetic surgeons in Beverly Hills, as well as leaders in the field of reconstructive surgery.
Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm