- Behavioral Services
- Cancer Care
- ER Check-In
- Eye Care
- France Tower Meeting Rooms
- Pediatric Care
- Primary Care
- Twin Lakes Surgery Center
- UF Health Heart and Vascular Surgery - Halifax Health
- Volusia Health Network
- Care for Women
- Center for Foot and Ankle
- Center for Hand Surgery
- Emergency Department of Deltona
- Halifax Health - Urgent Care
Child & Adolescent Behavioral Services
Halifax Health - Child & Adolescent Behavioral Services is the area's only comprehensive center that provides services for children and adolescents (ages 2-17) with emotional and behavioral problems, including:
- Psychiatric and Psychological Services for Children and Adolescents.
- Individual, Family, and Group Counseling
Child & Adolescent Behavioral Services 841 Jimmy Ann Dr. Daytona Beach, FL 32117 386.425.3900 Get Directions
Inpatient Visiting Hours:
5:00pm - 7:00pm Daily
The area's only comprehensive center that provides psychiatric services for children and adolescents (ages 2-17) with emotional and behavioral problems.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255): Suicide hotline, 24/7 free and confidential, nationwide network of crisis centers.