DAYTONA BEACH, FLA. – (February 21, 2020) – Halifax Health is proud to announce the schedule for the 2020 Live Your Life Well Race Series hosted in partnership with the Volusia Flagler Family YMCA. The race series consists of 14 distinct events that will take place throughout 2020.
For the sixth consecutive year, Halifax Health and Volusia Flagler YMCA have partnered to host the Live Your Life Well Race Series with the goal of playing a continuing role in the improvement of the overall health and wellness of Volusia and Flagler county residents. The race series kicked off January 18 with the Port Orange LIVESTRONG at the YMCA 5K. Upcoming 2020 Live Your Life Well Race Series events include:
- Saturday, February 29: Heart & Vascular 5K Run & Walk, Halifax Health Medical Center, Daytona Beach
- Saturday, March 21: The Tomoka Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K, The Casements, Ormond Beach
- Saturday, April 11: Corporate 5K, Daytona Beach
- Saturday, June 20: Ormond Beach Family YMCA Triathlon, Birthplace of Speed Park, Ormond Beach
- Saturday, July 25: Port Orange Family YMCA Triathlon, Aunt Catfish’s on the River, Port Orange
- Saturday, September 19: YMCA Kids Triathlon, Victoria Park, DeLand
- Saturday, October 3: Camp Winona Mud Fest, Camp Winona, DeLeon Springs
- Saturday, October 10: Pink Tutu 5K, Tanger Outlets, Daytona Beach
- Saturday, October 24: Lighthouse Loop Half Marathon & 5K, Port Orange
- Saturday, November 7: Halifax Health - Hospice 5K, City Center, Port Orange
- Sunday, November 22: Central Florida Legends Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K, Gemini Springs Park, DeBary
- Saturday, December 12: Bulow Woods Trail Race and Ultra Marathon, Bulow State Park, Ormond Beach
- Saturday, December 19: Holiday Bridge Challenge 5K, Granada Bridge, Ormond Beach
To sign up for any of these races, or for additional information, visit LYLWseries.com.
Recognized as one of the 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals™ in the United States by IBM Watson Health™, Halifax Health serves Volusia and Flagler counties, providing a continuum of healthcare services through a network of organizations including a tertiary hospital, two community hospitals, an urgent care, psychiatric services, a cancer treatment center with five outreach locations, the area’s largest hospice, a center for inpatient rehabilitation, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, primary care walk-in clinics, a clinic specializing in women’s health, a pediatric care community clinic, three children’s medical practices, a home healthcare agency, and an exclusive provider organization. Halifax Health offers the area’s only Level II Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Center for Transplant Services, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Emergency Department, Child and Adolescent Behavioral Services, complete Neurosurgical Services, OB Emergency Department and Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that cares for babies born earlier than 28 weeks. For more information, visit halifaxhealth.org.