Halifax Health - Hospice seeks volunteers for its Resale Shops located in five locations throughout Volusia and Flagler counties. Volunteers are needed to assist customers, sort donations, price merchandise and other store-related duties.
Halifax Health – Hospice Resale Shops are located in the following areas:
- 1750 S. Woodland Blvd., DeLand – 386.734.6684 (10 am - 4 pm)
- 720 S. Dixie Freeway, New SmyrnaBeach – 386.426.7308 (10 am - 4 pm)
- 876 Saxon Blvd., Orange City – 386.456.0240 (10 am - 4 pm)
- 3830-A S. Nova Rd., Port Orange – 386.761.6045 (10 am - 4 pm)
- 122-126 Flagler Plaza Drive, PalmCoast – 386.439.0333 (10 am - 4 pm)
Those interested in becoming a Halifax Health – Hospice Resale Shop volunteer, call 386.566.5737.
Since 1979, Halifax Health – Hospice, a not-for-profit organization, has provided extraordinary end-of-life care and grief support for patients and families through a uniquely specialized team of registered nurses, licensed social workers, spiritual care counselors, hospice aides, complementary therapists and more than 600 volunteers who are on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For more information on Halifax Health – Hospice services and programs, visit halifaxhealth.org/hospice.