DAYTONA BEACH, FLA. – (January 10, 2019) – Halifax Health is proud to announce the schedule for the 2019 Live Your Life Well Race Series hosted in partnership with the Volusia Flagler Family YMCA. The race series consists of 17 distinct events that will take place throughout 2019.
For the fifth consecutive year, Halifax Health and Volusia Flagler YMCA have partnered to host the Live Your Life Well Race Series with the goal of playing a continuing role in the improvement of the overall health and wellness of Volusia and Flagler county residents. The 2019 Live Your Life Well Race Series features the following races:
- January 12: Port Orange LIVESTRONG at the YMCA 5K, Port Orange
- February 24: My Heart Matters 5K Run & Walk, Daytona Beach
- March 23: The Tomoka Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K, Ormond Beach
- April 13: Corporate 5K, Daytona Beach
- June 22: Ormond Beach YMCA Triathlon, Ormond Beach
- July 27: Port Orange Family YMCA Sprint Triathlon, Port Orange
- September 7: Halifax Health - Hospice 5K, Port Orange
- September 14: Southeast Volusia Family YMCA 5K, New Smyrna Beach
- September 21: DeLand and Four Townes YMCA Kids Triathlon, DeLand
- September 28: Run For Success 5K at LPGA International, Daytona Beach
- October 5: Camp Winona Mud Fest, DeLeon Springs
- October 13: Pink Tutu 5K at Tanger Outlets, Daytona Beach
- October 26: Lighthouse Loop Half Marathon & 5K, Port Orange
- November 24: West Volusia Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K, DeBary
- December 6: Jingle Bell Jog 3K Fun Run and Walk, Holly Hill
- December 7: Bulow Woods Trail Race and Ultra Marathon, Ormond Beach
- December 21: Holiday Bridge Challenge 5K, Ormond Beach
To sign up for any of these races, or for additional information, visit LYLWseries.com.
Recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, Halifax Health serves Volusia and Flagler counties, providing a continuum of healthcare services through a network of organizations including a tertiary hospital, community hospital, freestanding emergency department, an urgent care, psychiatric services, a cancer treatment center with five outreach locations, the area’s largest hospice, a center for inpatient rehabilitation, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, primary care walk-in clinics, a walk-in clinic specializing in women’s health, a pediatric care community clinic, three children’s medical practices, a home healthcare agency, and an exclusive provider organization. Halifax Health offers the area’s only Level II Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Emergency Department, Child and Adolescent Behavioral Services, complete Neurosurgical Services, OB Emergency Department and Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that cares for babies born earlier than 28 weeks. For more information, visit halifaxhealth.org.