Halifax Health - Center for Orthopedics
When it comes to your quality of life - a knee, hip or shoulder replacement can be a true game changer but at Halifax Health - Center for Orthopedics it doesn't have to be. Halifax Health boasts a proven track record of quality outcomes giving us the designation of #1 in the State for Orthopedic Outcomes in 2011 by Healthgrades. We offer:
- State-of-the-art facility with four clean air operating rooms
- Newly built France Tower - with spacious, comfortable patient rooms and amenities.
- Advanced surgical techniques and specialists only offered at our facility
- Highly skilled team of professionals that specialize in Orthopedic care
- Education program so you know what to expect and when
- Center for Rehabilitation to get you back on your feet in less time with minimal pain
There is no reason to sit on the sidelines, find out more.
Same Day Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
Richard Rhodes, MD, a surgeon with Atlantic Orthopedics, performs a partial knee replacement using the Oxford® implant at Halifax Health Medical Center.
I chose the hospital ranked #1 for orthopedic outcomes.
Dr. Stan Beitscher underwent a partial knee replacement at Halifax Health in 2008. In order to provide patients with the very best care, we made sure to bring in the most accomplished orthopedic surgeons. We put the most sophisticated technology in their hands, and developed the safest, cleanest operating rooms. The result is an artificial implant that is more precise. A joint repair that comes with less pain. A hip fracture with a shorter recovery, and everything else that goes hand in hand with ranking #1 in the state for orthopedic outcomes. People travel hundreds of miles for care like this. But with Halifax Health right here, you don't have to.